A graphical representation of a person that is overtly sexual or over revealing.
Lindsey's avatart generated a great deal of interest in her postings.
1. Somebody who embodies something: an embodiment or perfect example of something.
2. A representation of an abstract quality or notion as a human being, especially in art or literature.
3. The attribution of human qualities to objects or abstract notions.
The definition pretty much covers personification.
A republican who:more...
1. Protests taxation WITH representation (just because you disagree with it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist)
2. Thinks colonial Americans were prophetic, just because they lived during an earlier time period
3. Falsely claims that the 2009 Teabagging Festival was "bipartisan"
4. Agrees with Joe the Plumber on most major issues
5. Agrees with Glenn Beck, but can't explain exactly what he or they stand for
6. Doesn't understand Constitutional law
7. Doesn't understand what democracy is
8. Blindly uses the words "socialism" and "communism" without knowing what the fuck they mean
9. claims not to be a republican
10. Criticizes democrats, even though their own party has been in office for the past 8 years
11. Thinks the GOP needs to be "more conservative" to get more votes
12. Will listen to every high school dropout before hearing the opinion of ONE intellectual
13. Believes that Fox News is "fair and balanced"
14. Claims to be independent, but certainly doesn't have any liberal beliefs, and listens to guest speakers from the CPAC conference
15. Is a closet anarchist/Paultard
16. Thrives on a mob mentality
17. Prides himself/herself on doing everything he/she has made fun of when Bush was in office
18. Says things like "Where's MY bailout" without understanding how the economy works
19. Like Glenn Beck, has an extremely high word-to-meaning ratio
20. Uses TONS of words from the GOPAC memos of 1990
21. Thinks Russia is still a "threat" to t...
A way of describing the 'Kamehameha' technique from the Dragonball: Evolution movie.
It is used to show that the movie ruined the original technique from the anime and manga of Dragonball and failed to be an accurate representation.
The techinique kamehameha from the Dragonball: Evolution movie should be renamed failfailha because it wasnt an accurate representation of the original.
|12.||Taxation without Representation|
Friends with benefits, NSA sexual encounters
-Yo you smash that last night son?
-Yea, best part is she wants some taxation without representation.
This word defines how hypocritical representation and ignorant voters find themselves struggling in a de-evolutionary battle leading us to this time during late February of 2010.
Hypocronance is the dynamic of representation, public and a media, which explains the condition of our day.
|14.||The United States of America|
Where the Internet was born.
The United States of America:
It makes sense that the Internet was born in America because the Internet is a free cyberspace. It is a virtual representation of America: Greatness and the crap that comes with it.