Stands for "Reputation -" and is used on forum that uses a "reputation" system where users can add or subtract reputation points from each other. "Rep-" is a common response to a post another user disliked and "repped-" the original poster. (See rep+
User 1: "I hate User 2"
User 2: "ass, rep-"
1. "I be repping Brick City muh-fuckas."
2. "That fool has a bad rep."
Rep short for "Represent".
I Rep tha ATL
I Rep tha Bloods
I Rep my hood
short for repetition. The execution of a single movement of exercise
do 10-12 reps of this exercise
I be reppin all mah niggaz up in da LBC.
1. Short for representative
2. Short for reputation
1. Oh no, it's the same sales rep that came by last week. Everyone hide before he makes us buy things!
2. Everyone shops at Bob's store because he has a good rep around town.
1. (n) Short for "Representative"
2. (v) To represent somebody or something
Rep your city, or your gang.
Some people rep bloods, some people rep crips.
I came to rep my hood.