Rock band known for a string of hit songs in the '80s, such as "Can't Fight This Feeling" and "Take it on the Run"
synonomous with "overrated"
REO Speedwagon is the most overrated band ever; they just played the same song over and over again and changed the lyrics a little bit
"Goddammit...REO Speedwagon wrote another shitty love song."
"Yeah...they're just a crappy rip-off of Styx."
the best 80s band ever
sounds simular to the band styx
Reo speedwagon sings "take it on the run" and "keep on loving you"
1. a popular truck, used for fire truck and other purposes. Made by the R.E. Olds automobile company. Popular in the 1940s and 1950s.
2. a popular American
hard rock band that had several hits in the 1980s like "Don't Let Him Go", "Can't Fight This Feeling", "Keep On Loving You", "In My Dreams" and more.
1. In the Canadian Automotive Museum in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
I saw an REO Speedwagon. Also, my mom remembers the REO Speedwagon truck.
2. Hit REO Speedwagon albums include "High Infidelity" and "Wheels are Turning".
1. A popular truck during the '40s and '50s.
2. A band your dad listens to.
1. Hey man, I just got a refurbished REO Speedwagon!
2. Seriously, your dad probably listens to REO Speedwagon.
The Speedwagon was a fast station wagon of the 1940's made by Ransom E. Olds (I don't know what the E stands for). Mr. Olds started two car companies, Oldsmobile and REO. Oldsmobile was later purchased by GM. REO became extinct a long time ago. Obviously, Oldsmobile is now just a part of automotive history as well.
Think of the REO Speedwagon as the Dodge Magnum SRT8 of the 1940's. I seriously believe the band was named after the car (also with Pantera).
A band that made a lot of sappy love songs a long time ago and has been ruining my opinion of classic rock stations ever since.
"That song was classically awesome and not REO Speedwagon! I wonder what the next one is.....what the *&!# is this!!!?" (five minutes ago)