Dirty non-fizzy alco-pop. comes in various 'flavours' none of which taste much like the fruit they're based on. Generally overpriced and found in the company of underage slags or trendy types who 'need' to have that new flavour
Orange reef. doesn't taste much like oranges
From Reefer => marijuana
"Lord knows im weak, Wont somebody get me off this reef"
"badfish - Bradley nowell"
(1) A structure made by sessile marine invertebrates knows as Corals, usually mostly by small polyped scleractinian corals such as Acropora or Montipora.
(2) A slang term for Marijuana: Cannabis
(3) A term meaning pulling on something forcefully.
(1) As Bob swam over the Acropora reef, he couldn't help but notice the abundance of Blue reef chromis.
(2) "Hey, I heard the cops arrested Jhonny because he was selling reef. I can't believe he would do such a thing."
(3) "Stop reefing on that pencil, or you will break it"
To forcibly yank, pull, tug, etc. an object.
"Hah, that car door snapped like a twig!"
"Given the way you were reefin' on it, little wonder."
A joint, specifically made of marijuana
man that reef gave me a huge high
another word for marijuana, pot, weed, etc. smoking it causes you to get blaked
Lets go smoke some reefs.
to toke a pipe with all your might. to reef. reefin.
my friend timmy's always down to reef it up.
"To reef", is a sailing term which means to lower or bunch the sails up in anticipation of a strong and dangerous wind.
It would require pulling on a rope which would have been made of hemp (oh yeah, same stuff, it made good rope as well) thus the terms "reef the sails", or, "reef her up", or even cowboy slang meaning to jerk harshly on a rope when team roping.
Reefer as far as convenience store Coca-Cola goes must mean a refill, hardly as colorful a term.
Talk about dumbing down.
Once the rope goes around its horns, reef it up and get your dallies in.