1. Something that is stolen recently and the cops may still be 'onto it'. Once initial situation cools down, the phone becomes 'hot'.
2. A situation or place that is very suspicious and improper for the conducting of illegal business. ie. If the police are nearby or the neighbours would promptly call them if they saw anything 'suss' going down.
3. Used to describe a phone that you have been using to sell drug's and that you think might be tapped.
4. Something fucking sick, usually stylish and new.
5. Something boiling hot.
2. Doing a Drug Deal in the carpark of a police station is described as 'red hot'.
3. "I'm getting a new number tommorow, this one is 'red hot'!"
4. "That new ride is 'red hot'."
5. "I punched a fat bong and then touched the 'CP' straight away. It waz 'red hot'!"
homie 2: are you stupid? we just done a robbery there last night, its to red hot geeh!
If a fielder throws the ball at a baserunner, and makes contact while the runner is not on a base, Red Hots acts as a tag, and the runner is out.
Jeansong: You're out.
Disalvo: Nah, I'm safe. I'm on the base.
Jeansong: No man, you're out. We called Red Hots.
DiSalvo: Red Hots? I thought that was some girl s.
We're loving up the love-me-nots"
From "Savior", the 12th track from "Californication"