2. daywalker. a half ginger. has red hair but no pale skin or freckles. a soul or lack there of is yet to be determined.
3. firecrotch. a person having red or orange pubic hairs. many people dont believe that firecrotches are real, and insist that red heads have a brownish pubic hair color.
4.any other fire or heat related name can be applied to describe a red head
2. a tan red head just looks weird sometimes...
3. "you're going to the drive in with the firecrotch, joe? i hope you remembered to bring fire proof condoms."
4. "its cold in here" places hands near an unsuspecting red head "ahh much better"
Redheads usually have the fairest(palest) skin and burn quite easily. Sunburn is not a pleasant experience.
Freckles and blue or green eyes are also common apart from fiery hair and pale skin.
Scotland has the most red hair, with 11% to 13% of the people natural redheads. Ireland comes in a close second, with 10% of the people being natural redheads.
Female redheads are often worshipped for their beauty... yet not much is said for the male redheads.
(Carson a tha nuair cluinnidh daoine "falt ruadh", mar sin smaoinichidh iad gu h-innleachdach mun cuairt boireannach àlainn le craiceann bàn is ciabhan ruadh ruitheach? Th'ann fir le falt raudh cuideachd.)
Immature people insult redheads, insults include 'ginger', 'fire-crotch' and 'carrot-top'. I also want to add to any redheads reading this, be proud of your hair colouring, it's hot~! (Excuse the pun)
Guy 2: "What a hottie, I've always had a thing for redheads."
Guy 1: "Me too."