Mostly based on human senses; vision, hearing, feeling, smell or taste.
Sometimes based on a extention of the above, formed by reasoning or logic.
"After the matrix, reality doesn't quite seem so real anymore."
All of reality is a constantly changing illusion which is dependent on our awareness of it, whereas actuality is independent of our perception of it.
Enlightenment is the step we take when we let go of the illusions we call reality and become aware of actuality.
2. Everything exists, even if it's only in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the reality of here and now?” - John Lennon
3. Sometimes it is an appropriate response to reality to go insane. - Philip K. Dick
4. You cannot see things as they are. Your reality consists of seeing things as *you* are. Therefore judge no-one, lest you be judged by your own words. - Anon.
2) whatever you are doing right now.
Second person: "reality you goon"
2) staring at another persons definition of reality when you are clearly not in it.