P1:"What do you think about Joe?"
P2:"I don't want to move our relationship to the next level"
P2: "Lets go to a club"
... And this sort of thing continues. Unfortunately, it is the preference of some friends of mine, and is constantly on TV.
P3: "Mhm, I know"
P3: "Alright. See ya"
Me: Did I just waste 20 minutes listening to a one-ended phone conversation on MTV? omg.
2. The world outside the education system/academia.
3. The world as experienced by those who are not wealthy and have no friends in high places.
2. All those bleedin'-heart intellectuals ain't got no idea 'bout the real world.
3. She has such an easy life. She should try living in the real world sometime.
1) THE SUAVE BLACK DUDE;
2) THE STUPID WHITE GUY;
3) THE HOUSE SLUT;
4) THE "TOKEN" (token gay, token Asian, etc.);
5) THE WEIRD ONE;
6) THE NAIVE KID/GIRL FROM A SMALL TOWN; and
7) THE CRAZY ONE.