. Extremely drunk with the intent to pull some fine assed women (or so they seem with the beer goggles on).
"I'm razzled lads!" exclaimed the man as he drunkenly fingered an ugly burd.
Feeling confused, not functioning properly and a bit all over the place.
A word often said accidently when someone attempts to use the word frazzled, hence the virtually indentical definition.
A form of harrassment.
"Bro, you're so late for class"
"Shut up man, I had to finish that assignment in the library, I'm so razzled right now"
"Our defense has been amazing this game, look at how razzled they are!"
To be extremely high on marijuana.
(after smoking) "dude im razzled!"
Any exciting and complex play intended to confuse (dazzle) the opponent. Giving someone shit in a kidding manner.
With what the nation sees as another convincing victory for President Barack Obama regarding the much anticipate vote, Congress finally delivered a last-minute holiday tax cut extension to 160 million workers Friday along with further unemployment benefits for millions laid off in the nation's fierce recession and weak economic recovery, to which the President relished the opportunity for the Speaker of the House John Boehner to be razzled for his failed efforts to capture more votes while remaining the out of touch Republican Party. Shamelessly the GOP remains blindly entrenched in its vigilant allegiance to the country's top 1% revenue earners who are members of our country's growing neo-aristocracy at the peril of the rest of the nation's 99%, who represent a retreating middle class that's shrinking. However, as a last-minute holiday tax cut extension to 160 million workers, on Friday it was was finally approved along with further unemployment benefits for millions laid off in the nation's fierce recession and weak economic recovery, real progress has finally had an opportunity to flourish.
the female version of being horny
That guy was so hot. I'm totally razzled.
female version of horny or turned on.
The way you feel right before hot Nedal sex
MacKenzie was sucking Ben's face and told him she was razzled and ready to take the next step and eat his dingleberries.
MacKenzie: I'm so razzled I could be a carpet muncher.