Contributes to the concept of racial unification among hispanics. This word is used mainly by the Mexican or hispanic people who live in the United states. This word is often used in conjunction with a concept of unity. It is a slang term for race which is isn't exclusively for the the Mexican Americans but for all hispanics who use it in their media in the United States. La Raza is used to identify the opressed Mexican American or other hispanics voices in America today.
An example would of a song would be "La Raza" by Kid Frost.
Literally race. Usually used by us Mexicans (or Chicanos) to describe our people.
"Que viva la Raza!"
" I hate to see Raza killing each other."
1. spanish for race, especially for the latin
2. la raza or la gente means yo peops, yo holmies, if they's latinos
3. raza means a vato from the southside, especially a g
1. "this is fo the raza" by kid frost
2. óra, cuate, ¿q hiciste tú ayel? - na má, sólo de siempre, jangueal con mi raza.
3. él se pasaba bien tripeando cuando unos razas aparecieron y le daba una tiraera
Spanish word for race (as in what race you are), usually used by Mexicans or chicanos of other latin disents.
"This is for la raza!"- Kid Frost
Viva La Raza!
You get the point
hypebeast, cunt nugget, etc.
-Why is that guy wearing Supreme, Kid Robot, and G-Shock?
-Don't know but he's being a Raza
Short for Shareaza, a P2P or file sharing client.
All the P2P clients had a wild orgy and spewed their jism into Gnutella and she gave birth too......RAZA
a type of pakistinian camel
Hey, go get my raza so i can ride home.