1. Plural, for rat
2. A group of small animals, rodents. Tend to dwells in the sewers. (Sewer rat).
2. An expression of discontent. See also damn
1. Pied Piper: "Damn, where'd all these rats come from?"
2. "Rats!" Johnny exclaimed, when he discovered he'd shot the wrong person.
3. After several smelly farts, and downing a package of ex-lax pills, Bobby realized that it was time to feed the rats.
Slang term for a woman's vagina
. This is because a vagina
is very similar to a rat...yeh
1.) Get your rat out! - Most common usage
2.) Ge-ge-get your rat out and do a little dance!
3.) Check that bird's rat out, it's smiling at me!
someonne who tell on you.
50 cent rattin on game
Something that is rubbish or displeasing, or a person or object that is physically revolting.
'This party is rats'.
'That girl's hair is rats'.
'Your shirt is rats'.
A girl who messes with you, creates a lot of drama, and thinks that they're the greatest thing to ever happen to the world......when they're not in any possible way.
Mike said she's a rat because she's bein an annoying bitch
cuz she's jealous
and is tryin to ruin the relationship he has without her.
Someone who tells the cops vital information that leads to an arrest of another person
that nigga cody ratted on joe we should fuck him up
A member of a secret society called the RecRats on the campus of Cottey College in Nevada, Missouri. The organization was banned (after almost 50 years) in 1994. The Rats are commonly associated with severe hazing and verbal abuse. The group resurfaced in 2002 and most likely still exists.
"The administration thinks Julie might be a Rat."