The server stands in between the two lines on either side(depending whether he is left- or right-handed). He hits the raquetball to the far wall, the ball then would bounce back ant the other player runs and hits it back to the far wall, when it bounces back the second time the server has to hit it.
The game continues like this until one person misses. If the server misses the other player serves. If the other player misses the server gets a point and he serves again.
2. (An almost quote) A game where you can simultaneously be looking at the ball and feel it hit you in the back of the head. (As made famous by Brian Regan)
3. (Object) The small blue, green, or red rubber/foamish-feeling ball used in the sport Raquetball.
4. One of the most beastly-ass games you could ever play, EVAR
2. Brian Regan is a funny guy
3. I got hit in the face with a raquetball
4. Raquetball= BEASTLY