2. (v) to raid a person is to continually annoy that person.
3. (v) to raid an object is to take excessive amounts of it when it is clearly far too much.
2. "He raided me. He wouldn't shut up about when he beat me at Halo."
3. "Alright, who raided the peanut butter? It was half-full 5 minutes ago! What a raid!"
It can be used as a noun or verb, noun referring a specific event, and in verbage, the act of embarking on that event.
B: I can't raid, I gotta get laid!
A: No epix or dkp for you!
There are several configurations of RAID.
Raid 0 = stripping with no redundancy
Raid 1 = mirror
Raid 5 = stripping across many drives with redundancy
There are many other configurations as well
2. Performing such an action.
3. To rummage through something, with the intent to find a specific item.
4. Insect poison.
5. The act of spraying such a poison.
2. Did you hear that the cops raided Ol' Sam-O's on 35th Street?
3. The racoons raided my garbage again!
4. I sprayed some Raid on that anthill.
5. Did you Raid the wasps' nest yet?
Lupe: "What do you mean RAIDS, do you mean AIDS?"
Mikael: "Yes thats exactly what I mean."
Lupe: "I don't have 'RAIDS'"
Mikael: "You do after sleeping with me bitch, see ya later."
B: It's my guild, we are doing a raid.