1. All of who Rachel is / All of who I am; if the participants name is Rachel.
2. Completely pure and innocent.
History of Raenessest:
The girl's name Rae also used as boy's name Rae, is pronounced Ray. Short form of Rachel (Hebrew) "ewe/lamb" or "purity/innocence"
forming nouns chiefly from adjectives: suffix
1. denoting a state or condition (sadness, happiness...)
- an instance of this (a kindness)
forming the superlative of adjectives: suffix
(such as shortest, widest, brightest...)
2. She never thinks anything bad of people, she's such a raenessest.