Etymology: From rack (posterior section of a womans body, ie breasts) and ragamuffin (Middle english, Ragamuffyn, name for a ragged, oafish person.
Function: Noun often considered vulgar
1) A girl or woman who is generally considered unattractive or posses no outstanding physical qualities except for her breasts which are generally large.
2) A girl or woman who uses her breasts as her primary physical feature in attempts to attract another persons attention usually of the opposite sex.
3) A girl or woman who posses large breasts.
4) A man who only finds large breasts on women attractive and seeks a relationship or physical intercourse with said women.
5) A man who can only achieve orgasm when having sex with a large breasted woman.
"At least she's a rackamuffin."
2) Sheila always wore v-neck shirts to show off her cleavage because Sheila was a rackamuffin.
3) Jessica Simpson is a rackamuffin.
4) "Tim, why do you only date women who have large breasts?"
"Because I'm a rackamuffin."
5) Intercourse with his wife was difficult since she was only an A cup and he was a rackamuffin.