1. materialistic flamboyancy,
2. the desire to wear sunglasses on all occasions, regardless of weather conditions,
3. formal clothing typically consisting of imitation Italian leather shoes, slacks, and collared silk shirts,
4. strong blend of Russian and Armenian slang words
5. "rabiz" music which, ironically, is an adaptation of Turkish songs adapted for a rabiz-Armenian audience.
6. strong body odors, prominently onions.
7. over-confidence of "picking up" girls regardless of location, occasion, or setting. "Pick-up" joints are commonly: high schools, community colleges, weddings, restaurants, and street corners, although almost any situation is fair game.
Rabiz, more than a word, it's a lifestyle.
Note they usually wear either a matching sport suit, or an all black suit with a HUGE cross and of course ELF SHOES (cicaks).
He's sooo rabiz!