Celtic Minded (commonly pronouced ra sellic minded) is the term used to describe certain sections of the Celtic support. While anybody can support Celtic, to be a fully accepted member of the Celtic "family" one must meet the following critera :-more...
1. Catholic - This is a must , although one does not need to be practising (indeed the vast majority are not) to be fully accepted into the Celtic "family" one must allege to follow the man in Rome
2. Irish - One does not need to actually be Irish but to be fully accepted one must profess a love for the country of Ireland (even more than one's own country). Extra points are awarded for having a link to Ireland regardless of how tenuous that link may be (having a pint of Guinness is often enough)
3. Hate Rangers - Again this a must. To be fully accepted into the Celtic family one must display a hatred of all things Rangers related. This hatred must be put before the love for one's own team
4. Hate the UK - Another essential trait of the Celtic Minded. Depsite the fact that the vast majority of the Celtic Minded family have a United Kingdom of Great Britan and Northern Ireland passport to be fully accepted one must display a hatred for all things British
5. Hate The Queen - Plus points will be granted for a good old hatred of Her Majesty The Queen. This goes hand in hand in hand with the next point
6. Hate Proddies - Simply put, being Celtic Minded mean's one must show a dislike for those of the one truth faith.