When someone comes out with a witty comment or funny line which they have taken from a film or television show. The embarassment comes when they are caught out, and someone reveals to the rest of the group that what was just said was not their own wittiness or quick thinking.
Getting "quote red-handed" is especially embarrasing if the show or film being quoted is an embarassing one.
Short person: I'm going to get you.
Jack: What you gonna do? Bite my kneecaps?
John: Dude, you totally got that from Tracy Beaker.
Short Person: Haha. You just got quote red-handed.
John: Haha. *And* you watch Tracy Beaker!
Jack: Dude. So do you.
1. (Sport) A game where two people play in a large retangular room with a tall ceiling. The court has 2 large parrallel red lines across it the short way at about the middle.
The server stands in between the two lines on either side(depending whether he is left- or right-handed). He hits the raquetball to the far wall, the ball then would bounce back ant the other player runs and hits it back to the far wall, when it bounces back the second time the server has to hit it.
The game continues like this until one person misses. If the server misses the other player serves. If the other player misses the server gets a point and he serves again.
2. (An almost quote) A game where you can simultaneously be looking at the ball and feel it hit you in the back of the head. (As made famous by Brian Regan)
3. (Object) The small blue, green, or red rubber/foamish-feeling ball used in the sport Raquetball.
4. One of the most beastly-ass games you could ever play, EVAR
1. Yesterday I played raquetball at the Health Club
2. Brian Regan is a funny guy
3. I got hit in the face with a raquetball
4. Raquetball= BEASTLY