representing the perfect example of a class or quality
"fish and chip shops are quintessentially British"
Information that's not essentially new, but quintessentially so as having been newly introduced to a novice on the subject.
Try pick up some new info daily to slip Old Bailey.
|3.||Quintessentially Kitchener Moment (QKM)|
When you come across something that you will only find in downtown Kitchener.
I walked by the Mayfair Hotel today. What a QKM!
|4.||Back to the Future|
Movie trilogy begun in 1985 and completed late 80s. Starring Michael J Fox and Christopher Lloyd. The plot revolves around Marty McFly, an 80s teenager who just wants to play in a rock band and take his girlfriend Jennifer to the lake for some romance. One day his best friend, eccentric inventor Doc Brown, creates a time machine which is in the form of a DeLorean car fitted with a flux capacitor. Marty accidentally gets sent back from 1985 to 1955 and immediately prevents his parents from falling in love, thus erasing himself from existence. He also has just one chance to get back to his own time when lightning strikes the clocktower. Luckily he manage to get his mom and dad back together and get Back to the Future. As soon as he gets back, Doc turns up from the future telling him that something must be done about his kids. So off they go again (this time the DeLorean can fly) and get into a whole heap more trouble. It's a very funny and quintessentially 80s movie. Even the future is 80s. Its great.
1955 Doc: Marty, I'm sure in 1985 plutonium is available in every corner store... but in 1955 it's a little hard to come by!
1985 Doc: It was Libyan Terrorists. They wanted me to build them a bomb... so I took their plutonium and in return gave them a shoddy bomb casing filled with used pinball machine parts!
Marty McFly: This is heavy.
Doc: Great Scott!
1. Short for nitrogen, an inert gas that makes up a good percentage of Earth's atmosphere.
2. Short for nitrous oxide, a gaseous compound used as a mild anesthetic in dental surgery. Also used in car engines. The gas is fed parallel to the fuel injection manifold to increase the volatility of combustion in the engines.
3. Short for nitroglycerin. A compound used medically. However, nitroglycerin is also explosive and is popular in such devices.
4. Short for nitromethane. CH3NO2. Used in race car engines and as a propellant.
5. To suddenly and unexpectedly-often without provocation-become explosively agitated. Similar to going postal.
6. Describes a person, place or thing as being unequivocally, quintessentially spectacular and dumbfounding. (i.e. Something that is really, really cool to use the vernacular).
1. We set up a vacuum line under nitro in chemistry today.
2. He punched his nitro too early, and his car exploded.
3. The BLU-205-N, a laser guided, nitro-tipped paveway bomb.
4. See 1.
5. Yo', don't fuck girls on X man. That chica went nitro on my cock yesterday.
6. Dude, fatality may be platinum in Quake, but I am nitro at sniping in America's Army.
The quintessentially flawless and supremely intelligent student (who can spell quintessential and intelligent, unlike the deerfieldians); omniscient academically, omnipotent on the athletic field, absolutely spicy in the arts, matchless in manners, and not having a large stick shoved up his or her ass, unlike the deerfieldians that the linguist could, but won't, mention - because the linguist's school has class.
Despite being clearly superior to any subspecies inhabiting Deerfield, the Choatie still managed to remain modest and kind to his envious underlings.
Hey, Choatie, it's great to see how well you create your argument. You start by defining Choaties as "omnipotent on the field" "quintessentially flawless" and "matchless in manners". And you finish with, "because the linguist's school has class."
Thank you for blatantly lying to all UrbanDictionary readers.
2004 Deerfield-Choate Football game~ 29-21 Deerfield
2004-05 Deerfield-Choate Hockey games~
4-2 Deerfield; 4-1 Deerfield
2005 Deerfield-Choate Lacrosse game~ 13-4 Deerfield.
Choate must have more manners that Deerfield: running around with one's shirt off, banging on trash cans to excite the student body (mainly non-existent during matches- LOTS of spirit of course at Choate) is absolutely 100% classy. Great manners. You Choaties can't even rack your brains to create your own comeback! "Deerfieldian, shine my shoes." Wow, that's completely original, and not at all based off a previous entry under choatie.
Choatie, after you finish mowing my lawn, please take time to actually learn how to read and write properly.