Outsiders usually know the queen bee better than her lackies er I mean friends. She will often bitch about them behind their backs or play her friends off against each other for her own amusement. However even if the friend realises her cruelty she will often stay with the queen bee out of fear of being bullied and being cast into loserdom.
This leads the queenbee to have an extreme ego and a magnetic confidence so as she leaves high school she can continue her reign at college and later on into the workplace. Oh and because of her charming personality she will very often achieve a better job than you due to her charisma.
Relationship wise, she will have a long term boyfriend who worships the ground she walks on, she however will run her life as she pleases and merely sees him as another lackey.
2. Usually very attractive to the opposite sex, but that is not always the case. However, the exception proves the rule. She can really garner a lot of attention from men which helps show her 'power' to her subordinates.
3. Highly jealous. Will backstab, start rumors, feign victimhood so that others will do her mean bidding so that she can remain the 'sweetheart'. Her jealousy is a huge red flag!
4. Usually involved in AMATEUR dancing, modeling or acting.
5. Her friends have a revolving door; once a 'friend' is deemed no longer an asset she is thrown to the side and another enters. The former friend thrown to the side is then made the target for the other 'friends' of the Queen Bee to all attack. The more vicious the attack the more the remaining friend proves her love for the Queen Bee & also sets an example to the other remaining friends to stay on the Queen Bee's good side or they will meet a similar demise.
6. Usually suffers from some sort of personality disorder & may actually be on anti-psychotic meds.
7. No empathy for others unless she is faking it to charm others.
8. Will look 45 by the time she is 32.
9. Only dates or marries men she can control.
10. Anorexic or bulimic
11. Lives for Beauty Pageants
Girl 2: I think Jenn had enough of Mandy's backstabbing and rumor mongering so she tried to back off from the friendship, but you know Mandy is such a Queen Bee bitch, that she has turned it around and now all of her friends are harassing Jenn.
Girl 1: Well, good for Jenn, but now I understand why Mandy is the Queen Bee, you don't want to be on her bad side.
Girl 1: Pam just can't leave her Queen Bee behavior back in high school, so now she just leads the "mean mom's group" that is heavily involved in the PTA. And now Pam gets everything her way and the program is suffering for it!