look up any word, like blumpkin:
The word you use when you want to describe something with a random assortment of letters that isn't actually random. Taken word-for-word, it means that something is semi-craptastical, which can be used to describe almost anything.
This word started as graklplaxl, but was Mike'd repeatedly until it (d)evolved into quasi-craptasticalgraklplaxlishness.
by ArchonMal November 17, 2008

Words related to quasi-craptasticalgraklplaxlishness

craptastical graklplaxl ish mike'd quasi-