1. Very large quadriceps.
2. Paul DeMayo, former IFBB professional bodybuilder, was nicknamed "Quadzilla" for his enormous quadriceps development.
Man, dude, from all those squats you've been doing, you're legs totally look like a Quadzilla's now!
a high powered ATV built from 1987 to 1990 known also as the Suzuki LT500R. it featured a 500cc 2 stroke water cooled engine with a counter-balancer and a 5 speed gearbox. To date is the fastest stock production ATV made.
a Quadzilla will wreck your banshee!
A drink consisting of either a single or double shot each of: vodka, gin, white rum, white tequila.
Served in highball class of ice and topped off with red bull.
It is a dangerously strong mix like a long island iced tea and due to the red bull which disguises the strength of the alcohol, can be easily over consumed.
Can I get a round of quadzilla's, we need to get this night on a roll.
A Venti Latte ordered from Starbucks that includes 4 shots of espresso. Flavoring may vary, but Vanilla is preferred among most consumers. A highly used tool in the legal community for extra energy to get through those 14 hours days while in trial mode.
1. Its getting late, I need a quadzilla to get me through the night so I can finish these motions.
2. I am super tired this morning so I stopped to get a quadzilla to wake me up for the day.
1. Somebody whose quadricep (upper thigh) muscles are abnormally large for their body.
2. Jason Coons.
1. "You keep doing squats like that, and you'll become fucking Quadzilla!"
4 cylinder street bike engine powered 4 wheel ATV. Often found racing up sand dunes.
That Quadzilla just pulled a 80mph wheelie.
Although a quadbike is also known as an ATV it has an alterior definition when combined with the later syllables of Godzilla (the big monster). It can be used to offend somebody who is involved in the sport of Quadbiking. Quadzilla is combining the word 'quad' and 'zilla' to infer the person gains pleasure from quads.
Tom: Oi quadzilla, how tight is your exhaust?
Dan: Do one, you chunky bish. Hazel.
Tom: Ok calm down.