1. a barbeque party (especially one that is trashy and held on a front lawn). also known as: a q or a ques.
2. a fictional gang devoted to members only, trashy front-lawn barbeque parties. they carry spatulas and are enemies to both bloods and crips. also known as Qs or the Qs
3. a tag of the q's up gang. (usually a cartoon spatula or the letter q with an up arrow beside it)
4. verb (present): to barbeque. q's it up
verb (past tense): has been barbequed. q'd up
1. dan: there's a q's up at jenns house tonight.
josh: sweet! i'm down.
2. dan: it's dangerous business driving through the Qs hood.
josh: best believe!
3. dan: b's down! c's down!
josh: q's up!
4. (present) dan: that's a nice looking burg, let's q's it up.
(past tense) dan: turn off the gas, everything's been q'd up.