It's spread from there, taking on different forms such as pwnd pwnage pwns or pwnd
1) used in a game when someone has totally pwnd, usually against an inexperienced or less experienced player.
2) used to describe an epicly amazing item
3) used by computer nerds who cant think of anything else to say to diss someone else's mom.
2) "omfg! that cape is so pwnage!
3) "I pwned ur mom last night! Stfu noob!"
Phrack was PWNing back in '89
The back of my IPod Nano
pair of n00bs getting pwnd
pic of n00b getting pwn in halo on pc
1. An act of dominating an opponent.
2. Great, ingenious; applied to methods and objects.
Originally dates back to the days of WarCraft, when a map designer mispelled "Own" as "Pwn". What was originally supose to be "player has been owned." was "player has been pwned".
Pwn eventually grew from there and is now used throughout the online world, especially in online games.
2. "This strategy pwns!" or "This game pwn."
I pwn him, stupid noob.
Pwn the no0bzz!
He pwns all of you at basketball.
I pwn your sister... all night long.
"AHHA! I PWN JOOR N00B ASSES!!"