1. A person that is easily controlled by others.
2. A person that conforms to pointless ideals set by others.
3. A person who changes opinions or views rapidly based on someone else's views/opinions.
I don't trust you. You are just a puppet.
Something controlled by something else.
1. A person not capable of forming his or her own ideas. Often, the person will adopt a set of ideals and protect them vehemently by ridiculing other peoples' values.
2. A person being manipulated, whether he he realizes it or not. See: tool
Conformists. Posers. Teeny-boppers. Anybody easily impressionable
Did you see that puppet's post? Yes, he started a huge flame war
to overload on blusher/bronzer type cosmetics, resulting in unattractively firey cheeks.
am i puppet?
1.High school skanks who let their 23 year old boyfriends insert their hands inside their nasty "vaginas" in a puppet like fashion.
And enjoy it.
And then tell all their friends.
So they become the subject of ridicule from Fetus Beaters.
"That skank is a real puppet"
1. A toy, usually shaped like and animal or human that is controlled by either a hand up its ass or from strings attached to its limbs and body.
2. An alternate name for a cigarette. Orginating from Cockney Rhyming Slang. Cigarette rhymes with Marionette which is a puppet.
1. Steven: That's a cool puppet.
George: There is no such thing as a cool puppet.
2. Alex: Lash us a puppet man.
Sam: Fine, but you owe me about fifty bucks in cigarettes.
Alex: Whatever. I need to suck ash!