1. To be the butt of a television show practical joke devised and executed by actor Ashton Kutcher and his crew
2. The name of said television show
1. You've just been punk'd... you should seen your face!
2. Did you see Punk'd yesterday?
A word to describe someone being, shutdown, shutup, broke...etc
Oh man, you just got punk'd
Fooled, tricked, deceived; can often refer to defeat.
"I just got punk'd"
"That bastard just punk'd me!"
When you think something is going to happen and then something else happens instead. See surprise birthday party.
I was at work and my employees punk'd be by giving me a surprise birthday party.
1. A term to mean being jumped into a gang bang between men.
2. becoming a prison bitch to another man
3. getting tricked by a douche named Ashton Kutcher
"Hey man, whys your ass in that cast?"
"I got punkd in jail"
Punk'd is when get bullied or cheated or robbed.
My boy got punk'd for his ride.
to be maliciously duped by Zeektorro with the usage of tomfoolery in the context of Aleeza.
Zeek "Punk'd" the Fairy and Jay-dub