1) Literally meaning total chaos or anarchy.
2) Used when referring to a disorganized event or public altercation involving a group of people. This term can also imply a public, often political, scandal.
3) Any event that is poorly planned and quickly gets out of control. Seldom resulting in a good time.
4) See also; "Gong Show"
Origins: Conjures an image of 100s of rats all trying to fuck each other, female and male alike. Total chaos.
1) Girl: Remember when we picked up those last minute gift on Christmas Eve last year?
Guy: Yeah that was worse than a public ratfuck.
2) Back in 2000, people got out of hand in the state of Florida over that recount. What a public ratfuck.
3) Who? Sheila? That one that blinks too much and barks like a dog? Hell, I wouldn't take her to a public ratfuck.