1. Plural of pubis, the part of the abdomen between the belly button and the genitalia. Pronounced /PYOO-beez/, in two syllables.
2. What idiots who don't know any better call pubic hair. Mispronounced /PYOOBS/, to rhyme with "cubes."
1. Young girls show off their pubes precisely because they know it's the one area in which women over thirty-five can't compete.
2. Guy 1: "Dude! Your pubes are clogging up the shower drain."
Guy 2: "You're a fucktard who mispronounces 'pubes' and doesn't know its proper meaning. Therefore, I'm going to leave my pubic hairs in the drain."
to place a hair from the pubic male region on a piece of food to be served to a customer usually though not necessarily, by a worker of the establishment
"i was pubed last night by the guys at jj's" (past tense)
A term used to express mild annoyance or disappointment. Used in the same vein as synonyms "fiddlesticks" or "shucks."
"Oh pubes. I forgot my cell phone at the house today before I left for work."
gets drunk on.
2.What Ke$ha gets high on.
3.What Kesha brushes her teeth with.
4.What Ke$ha is really singing about.
5.What Ke$ha likes to eat for breakfast.
6.What Ke$ha wipes her ass with.
1. "Duuuude did you hear? Ke$ha got drunk on pubes again.
2. "Earlier today I saw Ke$ha smoking some pubes on the street."
3.Contrary to the thought of brushing her teeth with a bottle of jack, Ke$ha uses pubes instead.
4. "This place about to bloooowww" = "Your pubes are my pubes"
5. I had pancakes this morning, but Ke$ha had herself some nice, fresh pubes.
6. Kesha likes to use pubes as toilet paper.
An individual whom is in and/or going through the stages of puberty. Usually annoying to be around and in some cases often can be described as cantankerous, confused, capricious and/or awkward, depending on the individual.
"I did not go into the swimming pool because I noticed that there were pubes floating around in it."
Where do you work? I'm a pube in the pubic service
the short term for the name of a character from Shakespeare's Caesar. The original name of the character is 'Publius' (poob-LI-us), and it is fun to call someone a 'pube' (poob, not pube like pubic).
It can be used such as:
Jim: Hey John look at Rick, that douche.
John: I know, he's such a pube.