2. Falls in love with human resource mangers and psychologists because they are the only people who get paid to listen to her.
3. Can not work a job for more than 6 months before her bosses try to fire her because they can't stand working with her. After 4 jobs in 6 years, she has made such as bad reputation for herself, she can no longer work in her field. Now she must work selling appliances to help feed her 8 cats.
4. Bitches for no apparent reason.
5. Goes crazy with out any reason and throws the tv to the ground and since she was unemployed at the time, has no money to buy another one.
6. Sits, mopes, and bitches.
7. Incapable of cleaning up after herself or doing basic chores, such as letting the cats piss all over.
8. Totals vehicles in single car accidents for no apparent reason. (Be careful she drives an SUV and has bad car insurance.)
9. Thinks she can hold a two way conversation with Jesus and God. (Did not realize this was possible??)
10. Someone who needs to be put in a mental institution for life.
Thank God the Psycho Bitch left me for the Human Resource Manager.
BEWARE! A PB typically is capable of hiding her disorder until she has her spouse lulled into a sense of comfort.
Symptoms include, but are not limited to: throwing objects, shouting explicatives, vandalizing her spouses automobile, beating on doors at all hours of the night, spending excessive amounts of money, criticising one for their actions and doing the same herself, typically raised by another PB, princess complex, and usually wild in bed.