1. A emotionally weak person who drains vital engery from other people. Basically what you call someone who drags you down and wastes you're time when you're around them.
2. A creature, in either humaniod or phantom-like form, that feeds on psychic energy, otherwise known as your life force.
2. The Atavus are a race of psychic vampires on Earth Final Conflict as are the Wraith on Stargate Atlantis.
Always becoming energetic around crouds.
Tendency to depression
Needing constant reassurance
being tired durring the day
being energetic at night
"i dont" -drains friend of energy "woah... well. i never saw that coming"
these "psychic vampires" usually misuse the term when labeling someone a psychic vampire and are typically the real psychic vampires themselves.
Real Psychic Vampire: "Fuck you, you psychic vampire, you only did something nice for me yesterday so I would be in your pocket today and could guilt me into making you coffee!"
GD: "Dude, you asked me yesterday the same way I'm asking you today, as a nice favor, but whatever man, if you're going to get bent out of shape I can just make my own when I'm out. (under breath: Paranoid Fuck.)"
RPV: "Fine, Psychic Vampire."
"These "suckers" are not bad people, most of them are not aware on a conscious level that they are doing what they are doing. Still, their unknowing actions can play havoc with anyone who leaves an energetic opening for this type of thievery. It is important for us to be aware that we may be susceptible to having our energies stolen from us and learn ways to protect ourselves. The harm in a psychic attack is that there is no fair exchange of energy and therefore one feels depleted while the other becomes energized."
1. Goths and other freakish ass-clowns who dress in black and think that writing bad poetry makes them "deep".
2. Insecure manic depressives who think that they couldn't possibly be depressed because they are worthless gits, therefore it must be those pesky "psychic vampires" again.
Person 2: Perhaps it's time you got a life and stopped being a self-obsessed ass-goblin.
Person 1: Help! The guy with me is a real psychic vampire!
Person 2: Hey, I didn't know you'd become a goth.
Person 1: Sure. Would you like to hear some bad poetry?