Basically, a term by which insecure freaks describe various other people, as a way of explaining depression and anxiety caused by their own insecurities. Characteristics of people prone to identify psychic vampires are:
1. Goths and other freakish ass-clowns who dress in black and think that writing bad poetry makes them "deep".
2. Insecure manic depressives who think that they couldn't possibly be depressed because they are worthless gits, therefore it must be those pesky "psychic vampires" again.
Person 1: Hey that guy is a real psychic vampire. I always feel drained and depressed when I'm around him.
Person 2: Perhaps it's time you got a life and stopped being a self-obsessed ass-goblin.
Person 1: Help! The guy with me is a real psychic vampire!
Person 2: Hey, I didn't know you'd become a goth.
Person 1: Sure. Would you like to hear some bad poetry?
AKA Energy Vampire.
1. A emotionally weak person who drains vital engery from other people. Basically what you call someone who drags you down and wastes you're time when you're around them.
2. A creature, in either humaniod or phantom-like form, that feeds on psychic energy, otherwise known as your life force.
1. You must be a psychic vampire, everytime I am around you I feel worn down and exhausted.
2. The Atavus are a race of psychic vampires on Earth Final Conflict as are the Wraith on Stargate Atlantis.
One who consciously or subconciously drains the emotions of others.
I knew he was a psychic vampire when I first met him; When he was around, I felt nothing but tired and lethargic.
unlike the blood drinkers, these are creatures who drain people of emotions and energy, not blood. They can go out in sun, but generally avoid doing so if they can. Sometimes, one may be a psychic vampire and not know it. Traits include:
Always becoming energetic around crouds.
Tendency to depression
Needing constant reassurance
being tired durring the day
being energetic at night
"dude, i think you might be a psychic vampire"
"i dont" -drains friend of energy "woah... well. i never saw that coming"
one who uses subtle persuasion techniques and passive aggrassive behavior to manipulate other while taking the high road to self-righteous indignation.
these "psychic vampires" usually misuse the term when labeling someone a psychic vampire and are typically the real psychic vampires themselves.
Good Dude: "Hey, since I made coffee yesterday so it could be ready for you once you got ready, would you put a pot on while I hop in the shower?"
Real Psychic Vampire: "Fuck you, you psychic vampire, you only did something nice for me yesterday so I would be in your pocket today and could guilt me into making you coffee!"
GD: "Dude, you asked me yesterday the same way I'm asking you today, as a nice favor, but whatever man, if you're going to get bent out of shape I can just make my own when I'm out. (under breath: Paranoid Fuck.)"
RPV: "Fine, Psychic Vampire."
Unlike Big-bad Mark's gay ass description, a Psy or Psi vampire is a modern-day vampire who feeds on the energy of other people sometimes subconciously or through a donor. When they go for a long period of time without feeding, they may become blood thirsty also for the energy. See "Sanguine"
A made up mythical creature just like Centaurs and Leprechauns. Probably stemming from modern-day culture's obsession with vampires.
Tony: Oh Jesus! A psychic vampire!
Renold: Oh sure, and I'm sure there's a fucking shoe goblin right behind me as well.