Any heavy metal band.
pseudo goths are on the verge of becoming full fledged gay vampires
Anyone who tries to act "gothic," but isn't really gothic in nature.
Includes people who try to wear "gothic" clothing, get numerous piercings, or talk obsessively about darkness, death, and destruction, in order to either be cool, get attention, or be seen as dark and mysterious.
This does not apply to people who wear "gothic" clothing just because they like it, or people who really are goths. Psuedo goths are merely people who are posing as something they aren't.
The phrase also could be extended to those elements of popular culture that emulate the "goth" style or theme but are nonetheless mainstream in their making.
This could furthermore be extended to apply to some bands, but not nessecarily the ones listed in previous entries for this word.
1) Some pseudo goths were seen hanging around at the mall and terrorizing three-year-olds.
2)That shirt's pretty cool. The style's sorta pseudo goth, miked with raver.
3)That band is sorta pseudo goth.
A term for the "fashionably goth".
one who wears black nailpolish regularly but doesn't sacrifice goats, or listen to trippy-industrial-underground-core music.
Incld., but not limited to:
* Individuals who shop at Torrid/Hot Topic
* Person with multiple piercings/tattoos
* Someone into/interested in "dark art" (faeries, goblins, sculptures, poetry, etc)
* listens to all kinds of music but favors some sort of Rock
*May have mostly black/dark coloured clothing.
* jewelry worn may contain chokers, cross, silver, many rings.
"She's not suicidal or satanic, she's just Pseudo Goth"
bands which are either on the verge of going goth or are already presently dabbling in goth gayness
How the fuck do people listen to this shit?
Cheer up pseudo goths!