|50.||Red Sox Fans|
Red Sox fans are not about stop rooting the team when they start losing and start rooting when they win. It means root for your team through losses and wins. No matter what the Red Sox will be in our hearts. It's some greater than Baseball. It's passion. Passion that can never be taken away by Babe Ruth, the Yankees or any other team. They can't reach that. It's protected, forever.
Red Sox Fans are like no other
1. There are some facts about Homsar that are known to be true.
*He's a song from the 60's
*He was raised by a cup of coffee
*He put his best foot flowered
*He thinks he won the Powerball
*He's just in time for the Murder Mystery
Homsar can be seen around homestarrunner.com, mostly as a hidden character. His best friend is Strong Sad, and he is protected by kerrek.
2. Misspelling of homestar by Vinnie C.
"Daaaugh! Hi, Wonder Mike! I'm Homsar, the captain of the Gravy Train. Climb aboard! I put my best foot flowered. Pashooo! Sure beats breaking up with me! Don't look now, I'm just a friendly reminder! Daaaaaugh! Whaaaaaa! I think I won the Powerball!"
non-medical germs, that are spread by contact by touch, usually among schoolkids.
can be protected by a 'cootie shot', which involves tracing a 'circle, circle, dot, dot-- now you've got a cootie shot' on the palm of the hand.
eww, i can't believe kevin touched me! that was so gross and boys have cooties!
A wild beast in a suburban environment. Preferred habitat is a plastic protected room with multiple air purifiers. Enjoys exposing ass to other males. Often seen using a wireless computer and working at IHOP.
Though a legend of epic proportions, the Cilento is the yeti of suburbanites.
Well hello SIR!
I DO SAY! Have you seen my cat?
A self grown helmet comprised of ones own flaxen of hair;hairmets can vary from traditional "bowl cuts" to more sharpen, symmetrical varities as worn by Jim Carey in the picture "Dum and Dumber"
Damn, timmy just got stabbed in the head with a pitchfork! Good thing, his blonde hairmet protected him, orelse he would probably be dead!
1. Ancient Nepalese Buddhist techinique for manipulation of forms.
2. The software package of the same name being developed which makes extensive use of these ancient techniques as well as proprietary technology that was originally patented in the late 80's but has been locked in probate after the development company folded in 1989. Plugins for the major DCC packages are also in development.
The technology is protected by NDA's in every country where it is being developed (there are seven), but it is reportedly based on a new form of geometric construction related to recursive integral binary mapping of microsubsurfaces.
3. The last name of primary Xdugef researcher, Thomas Xdugef, who reportedly spent 15 years living in a monastery/cave in the Himalayas without speaking, living on fallen leaves and rainwater, and comtemplating three small stones given to him by the last of the Xdugef monks in 1961.
After his retreat, Mr. Xdugef renounced his old name and took the one he has now, and began working on the Xdugef engine.
Xdugef will completely revolutionize the world of digital content creation when it becomes available to the public. Security for the project has heretofore been perfectly impenetrable, but there are rumors that it will be open-source, and thus the large DCC software corporations are doing their best to keep the project as quiet as possible, as they anticipate their business becoming completely obviated by the new technology.