one's penis, dick, cock, johnson, schlong, etc.
Ladies love my prodigious prong.
An awesome band that started in the mid-80's. Nu-metal bands (linkin park
) have been ripping off Prong's style for years.
Prong > most anything that has come out since 1990.
The nickname of James Potter when transformed into his animagus as a stag. Prongs was in a jokester group known as the Marauders
with Remus Lupin (Moony), Sirius Black (Padfoot) and the traitor, Peter Pettigrew (Wormtail).
James Potter suffered a tragic death protecting Lily and Harry Potter from the evil Lord Voldemort
During his time at Hogwarts, it was commonly acknowledged the Prongs was a Chaser of Gryffindor, a ladies man (but not nearly as handsome as Sirius), and the main taunter of Severus Snape.
James fought in the first Wizarding War as a member of the Order of the Phoenix with his friends.
He was betrayed by Peter Pettigrew, but Sirius was blamed.
Harry's patronus is a stag--- Harry once believed this patronus was actually the re-incarnation of his father. Sad, but untrue.
Prongs was awesome!
Padfoot and Prongs were the best of mates!
Women, bitches, hoes, etc, etc. Typically modified by the letter A, B, or C to describe the physical attractiveness of said woman.
1. Man, the prong here is off the hook!
2. Tommy J is down on his Game because he has been hitting a lot of C-prong lately.
3. Smart Players know to hit B-prong early and go home happy.
4. A-prong usually comes with a bad attitude.
5. "When the clock strikes three, hit at C."
(Prong, pronging, pronged, will prong)
1: To have sexual relations.
2: Like spooning, but with four people, like the 4 prongs on a spork.
"I don't prong on the first date.", "I pronged her so hard last night.", "I was proning with my 3 best friends last night.", or "Pronging in bed keeps me warm.
"I just bedazzled my bra. A little uncomfortable for the prongs maybe, but otherwise this is the best decision I've ever made."
Women, bitches, hoes, etc, etc. Often preceeded by the letter A, B or C to denote the physical attractiveness of said prong.
1. CHAIRMAN pulls alot of A-prong. Word, that Player got skills.
2. Yo, the prong here is off the hook!
3. Player Nose hooked up with C-prong again last night. Man, that's one sorry Player.