|1.||prima donnas prick|
someone who has a false sense of entitlement. They believe that they should be #1.
1. false sense of entitlement
2. believes that what they say is enough to justify their importance.
3. though they make all these claims, you see no evidence of such claims.
4. When they don't get what they want, or you don't acknowledge them for what they think they deserve, they become vain, temperamental and/or conceited. prima donna
- this makes them blind to see their own faults and they put the blame on those not giving them what they think they deserve.
1. one who sits on the couch all day everyday, claiming that they are in the workforce. they might be a "prima donnas prick"
2. you are working at your job, your workplace hires someone that claims that they worked at a 5 star restaurant. At, first they appear to be a great worker, but after a month or so, they start complaining about not being the manager. When they see that they are not getting what they want, they start saying that they are going to quit. When the manager doesn't acknowledge their false sense of entitlement, thats when they start getting weird. Next you see, they start assuming that they are in a high position and start becoming neurotic, leading to their termination. Once this happens, depending on the person, they will become violent. but the passive-aggressive will try to get back at them in other ways. they are definately a "prima donnas prick"
3. Adam James - look him up in the search engines, one of the greatest examples of a "prima donnas prick"