Eating a lot of food before working out and burning it all off.
No man, I am doing my pre-work out!
To drink large quantities of cheap alkie/beer, before going out on a 'drinquest' to save on expenses!
I never done pre-drinking: I used to work in a bar, yo!
when you have to work early in the morning and still want to party, you get half your sleep before you go out and party.
Yesterday I got off at 4pm, went home and Pre-Sleep(Pre Slept) until 9pm, went and partied, back to sleep at 3 woke up at 6 and was at work at 630. I got 7 hrs of sleep.
(n.)a pre-determined location - decided upon among friends - that signifies where to meet after an event has ended: a party, club, church, movie, date, work, etc., etc.
circa 1998, Talahassee, FL
"Cuz, You fitna hit tha moon?"
"Naw, but I'll be to the let-out!"
I was at the let-out when cuz got mopped last night.
Pre-Break Week is the week before any holiday or vacation for school. It is usually filled with many tests and homework assignments. For reasons unknown, teachers gang up on students and try to cram any last minute work they forgot to give their students in the prior weeks.
Joe: Yo man, my English teacher gave me 50 pages to read out of our book for Pre-Break Week. It's all due Thursday.
Bob: My History teacher is giving us a test Friday on all of the countries in the World. Man, I hate Pre-Break Week.
An undergraduate student who dedicates substantial time to studying the physical and life sciences, as well as finding the time to give back to the community through volunteer work. Pre-medical students also find clinical experience through research or working part time as an EMT, or another related field. All you envious dodes who bash pre-meds are just fed up with your own pathetic lives and are taking it out on hard-workers who give a damn, people who actually make a difference, a positive difference.
Man, sometimes I wish I wasn't a pre-medical student, but I know it will be worth it in the long run.
Activity that is DRINKING BEFORE DRINKING. Usually to drink before going out to a club or party. Sometimes the reason for pre-gaming is to get a buzz started before arriving at the destination, and sometimes to spend less money trying to obtain a drunken state at the bar or club. You don't even have to change locations to consider it a pre-game. It could be getting a couple drinks in before your friends arrive at your house to drink. But it always is drinking before an event that includes drinking. You can pre-game by yourself or gathering with friends. But the gathering must change in order to count the initial gathering as a pre-game. Such as the group of you going out after the pre-game. It is not pre-gaming if you get together to drink and do not change something such as A)location or B)several members of the group. That is just extra drinking time.
1) Let's pre-game before going out, I don't have enough money to get drunk at the bar unless we do.
2) I must have pre-gamed too hard last night because I didn't even stay out til midnight, I was too drunk and had to go home.
3) Yeah, we're going to be late, we're going to pre-game first. See you there afterwards, have a shot waiting for me!
4) Hey guys welcome, yeah, I had a bad day so I pre-gamed while I waited for you. Have a drink, try to catch up. :)
5) We'll meet you at the club in a half hour, I'm at Lisha's right now, we're pre-gaming first.
6) I don't think I'll pre-game with you guys tonight, I've got to work early and don't want to get too drunk tonight, but I'll still meet you there for a drink or two.