1.(n.) The beginning of day; dawn; day break
2.(n.) The break of day; the first appearance of light in the morning; show of approaching sunrise; the time in the morning when light first appears; dawn; sunrise
3. (n.) the beginning or rise of anything; advent of something eg. an era, age, time :The dawn (pratyush) of civilisation, The dawn (pratyush) of history.
4. (v.) to begin to grow light in the morning: The day dawned (pratyush) with a cloudless sky.
5. (v.) to begin; to rise; to start
6. ( n.) A male given name, a masculine name: from a Sanskrit word meaning “Dawn.”
2. The dawn(pratyush) of time.