The word Poth was derived from the words pig and sloth. It is also a shortened form of the word POTHEAD.
Liz and I enjoy pothing around on Sunday nights.
1. of OR relating to Memetic connotation
Nothing more, nothing less and nothingness
2. P.O.T.H. Pretentiously Observed Things of Humor
3. Meme for Shit happens
4. (X) Chance of hilarity
5. Penultimate Pwnage
6. Ubiquitous term that confuses
7. Congregation of Potheads
8. Congregation of Memetics, Past, Present, Future Tense
9. Succumbing to Par aphasia
10. Neologism, and succumbing to Neologism
11. Circumstantial promiscuity OR stigma
12. Meme not without equal Memetics
13. Reciprocal yet trite
A POTH ON BOTH YOUR HOUSES!
or? typo for both
Murphy's Law Anything poth automatically becomes more poth if it is stroked by an aging German leatherslut.
In relation to Murphy's Law, parallel dynamics of Memetic
ie. Maybe there's a crashing meteor outside and it's time to have angry gayness
see: The Big Lebowski
POTH *Pig Sloth Posh Goth Pothead Gothtard orgy*
The scene at the Synthpop fest:
Hundreds of sad, moody goths, dressed in black+dayglow, in a picnic/bbq setting, glumly eating potato salad.
Brandonowen:*Wearing all black (but is really blue cause he's to stupid to realize it) and "goth" clothing (according to him.) listening to nsync* I am not! God, man! You are, like, so, like, mean, like..., yeah!