What potatoes do
Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate.
1. n. - The act of being a potato.
2. adj. - Being similar to a potato
1. Potatoes will potate underneath the sun.
2. John just sat there being potate, watching television all day.
–verb (used without object), -tat·ed, -tat·ing
1. the action of doing nothing;
2. like vegetate
... but more starchy.
3. What couch potatoes
I'm gonna just sit back and potate.
I've been potating all day, I really should go do something productive.
In lieu of getting more exercise, rosie o'donnell potated her way to obesity
At the end of a long day, I like to come home and potate the night away
The growing of a potato, or act like a growing potato
Dude are you going to sit on the lounge and potate all day?
1. partial rotation
2. imbue with power
1. Bob potated the pizza to reach a larger slice.
2. Acquiring a weapon potated Jill.
Alternate plural form of potato.
I can't wait to have some mashed potate!
Prostate and a potato mixced in one. The word is based in Roman latin defined for the first time on record in 30004562 BC.
You can use this word for everything.
Your potate is showing!!
POTATE OFF YOU GOOEY POTATE!
I am a potate.