somethign you put a plant in
put the plant in the pot
A term for mariujana of any sort.
"Let's smoke some pot."
Bud, cheeba, chronic, dagga, dak, dank, dope, doobage, draw, dro, electric puha, frodis, ganja, grass, green, hash, hay, herb, indo, instaga, IZM, KB (kind bud/killer bud), kind, leaf, Mary Jane, nugget, nug, pot, reefer, schwag (low quality), sensi, skunk, sticky-icky-icky, tea, tree, wacky tobacky, weed.
Example?? as if u need one!
a slang word for marijuana, usually smoked in a pipe or as a cigarette
Man made beer god mad pot... who do you trust?
Pot has several Australian slang meanings:
1. (noun) - marijuana. There are already a million definitions here, but it is worth mentioning that pot is considered a bit old-fashioned these days. Your old man would call it pot
. More commonly called weed
2. (noun) a toilet, and really only used in the phrase in the example below, meaning to hurry up and do something or bugger off, as long as you get out of the way.
3. (noun) the standard sized beer glass used in pubs in the state of Victoria. Holds 10oz or 285mL.
4. (noun) a cylinder in a car engine, usually preceded by the number.
5. (verb) to score a goal in football. Snag
is another. Probably stolen from snooker.
1. Are you kids smoking pot in there???
2. Either shit or get off the pot.
3. I sank 15 pots at the pub last night.
4. I don't know what Holden were thinking when they put an eight-pot donk in a Torana.
5. Paul Chapman potted 4 goals for the Cats today.
Marijuana,Hemp,Cannabis,Erb,Smoke,Doobie Joint,Bone,Leaf,Grass,Twist,Elan~o,Roll and last dance with Mary Jane.
Senator,I disagree with your previous comment re: the legalization of Marijuana, it could lead to more harmful substances, like Alcohol and Taxes.
Pot is god's gift to everyone
a slang name for the substance called weed
which makes your senses double
dude1: i can smell that mcdonalds even though we're 6 blocks away