A common party activity in which two people hold another person's feet while the person's hands hold onto the keg. Another person holds the tap in their mouth until they give the signal to stop, and everyone else counts. The object of this activity is to chug beer from the keg upside down for as long as possible.
Colin Powell: "Mr. President, I strongly suggest you look at these files reporting a possible imminent terrorist threat on American soil."
W: "Uh, just a second, I'm in the middle of some important business. All right, Dick, get my left foot...Laura, get my right foot, and Jenna, you get the tap. I'm gonna suck this baby dry! Woo-wee!"
Janet Reno (opens the door): (in a low, bellowing voice) "Did somebody say 'kegstands'? Let me at it!"
A day for when all the Ramsey people get together to support their local volunteer fire, ambulance and emt members by drinking as much beer as possible.
I went to Ramsey Day and supported our local volunteers as much as possible.
The new system to replace the current price system.more...
The main problem is that the price does not reflect the actual cost of the product. It may be higher when the product is scarce, and lower when it's abundant, while the effort of producing it is still the same. That's why technocracy introduces new valuating system which is based on so called energy-credits. The products and services are valued by the amount of energy it takes to create it. That includes the energy used to get raw materials, for manufacturing, transport, distribution and recycling the leftovers. In this case the cost of the product would not fluctuate and decrease when new more energy-efficient methods of manufacturing/transport/recycling methods are implemented.
The first point is that nowadays economy is already obsolete and causes lots of problems. The industry power is such great today, that when it's run on full scale it can produce abundance. But we have warehouses of food destroyed to keep food prices high while there are millions starving.
Another point is that currently industry is so automated, that there is little need for human labour to produce goods. This ends up in unemployment and creating unnecessary jobs, while few enjoy great wealth just because they own the machines.
The main idea of technocracy is:
1) change product and service valuating from price system to energy-accounting
2) calculate the total ammount of energy the country (most likely continent) can get, dedicate...
Mistakenly only thought to refer to Geordie lingo, but has been used by MackemsSunderland for just as long but in a slightly different context.
Imagine the most extreme possible sarcastic meaning of the phrase 'As if' and 'Of course' but with even more negation of authority, then you might touch the full extent of it's meaning.
1)Diplomat-"The war in Iraq was not motivated by oil."
North east England inhabitant-"Why Aye!"
2)"It is possible to find an uncorrupt politician"
North east England inhabitant-"Why Aye!"
1) A point in your car, usually part of your vehicle chassis, that blocks sight when you are trying to get your surroundings.
2) When a large behemoth vehicle, usually a minivan, SUV, or pickup truck with a rear cabin, is parked next to you, making it hard, if at all possible, to see any oncoming traffic. They may also be the large vehicle on the left or right when you are at an intersection attempting to make a turn.
1) You should configure your rearview mirrors to eliminate as much blindspot as possible.
2) I couldn't see the oncoming traffic because some moron parked his Expedition right near the intersection.
An object of such large mass it creates such a deep impact into the space fabric that it has the possibilities of tearing through its very fabric and creating holes to other possible dimensions except the 7th and 298th dimensions which are too improbable to exist. This word should be used as a noun.
The large zebedee could not be broken down by the blackhole.
Light is so much affected by the zebedee that it will gravitate towards it and possible have its photons stuck against the surface permanently.
1. Nickname of a particular merciless admin of Halo related enterprises.
2. Kim Possible
If you call KP Kim Possible, he will ban your ass till the second coming.