1. music that can sometimes be good, but there are so many people who ruin it. britney spears, j-lo, avril...ect.
THEY ARE #####, and are mostly only respected for their sexuality. 120000
preteen skanks, and even more people who just listen to whatever is "cool"
are it's spawn. I still respect you if you listen to the music, not the messages. Pop can usually be recorded easily, with machines for all sounds and 40-year-old drunk guys writing lyrics.
pop can either be hateful to other genres, or posers of thier culture. Justin timberlake thinks he is a rapper, and while rap is annoying, and generic in my opinion, I would love to hear some tupac instead of him. Avril is appearently a punk.......oh, wait now shes "goth"..... What next, rap!?
"yoyo, im pimpin a-v wit 3 thangs ta suck at!"
be yourself, listen to what you want.
It's all music.
2. soda. mmmmmm....soda...
1. Yo, yo yo i wus bee bobbing down the sreet, shaq came down to greet, he was full 'o meat. "yo kid wanna play one on one?" all i wanted was some fun........yo janet, im down wit yo brotha yo!
2. mmmm...soda pop.. WHAT THE ####? THE MACHINE GOT JAMMED!!! AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!
*kicks machine untill it explodes*
1. A term used to describe the recent trend after the fall out success of boy bands and glamour rap. Pop punk contains no punk quality other than untalented musicians.
2. Soccer Mom approved punk that is trendy, okay to like, and accessable at the nearest mall.
3. A hypocritical commercial gimmick that wont last. Thankfully.
Pop punk derives from histrionic teenagers who would commit suicide because their rich parents bought them a car with standard interior as opposed to leather.
(n) (1) a popular type of rap music that features bubblegum beats and fake rappers sometimes singing alongside female singers such as J-Lo or Ashanti.
(2)hip-hop songs that reach the top 40, are incredibly overplayed, and are made by manufactured, fake rappers
Nelly, Ja Rule, Petey Pablo, NORE, and sometimes 50 Cent and Eminem produce crappy hip-pop
1. An acronym for "Popular".more...
2. A type of music which has been created in order to target a specific demographic which is most likely to buy the music; This is currently 8-16 year olds. Pop is really a sub-genre of many other genres (such as R&B, Punk, Rap), however songs are usually written using no more than four chords, following an "ABABCB" pattern of verse, chorus and instrumental. Also it is rare for a pop band to write their own songs, instead having their songs written by some Music College proffessional song writer. Another important part of pop music is image; generally, boy bands/artists tend to look "sexy" and like "bad boys", whilst girl bands/artists tend to be "rebels" against society. However, it is important to note that it is rarely what the artist/band is really like.
3. Bands of other genre's (e.g. Rock, dance) may become pop when they hit the mainstream. This is usually because they have been successful enough in their own genres for concert and album sales for their record companies to use them in the charts to earn a lot more money. The major differences between commercial pop bands and those which...
Fake ass rap that little kids listen to because it make them feel gangsta.
50-Cent, G-Unit, Usher, The Game, Eminem, etc.
Popular music. A collective genre, also referred to as Pop, Chart Music, Top 40, or Hits, it primarily focuses on wide circulation, sales and the marketability of the "artists" than on creative or artistic content. Pop can range from Dance, R&B, Rap, Country and Rock, but is generally the most "diluted" form of any genre it emulates. Pop songs generally have a 3-minute, hook/verse structure (although many ballads have made it to the charts) written for immediate likability, often written by corporate record label executives, and "pushed" by a front-person or people, commonly referred to as the artist or artists.
When initially identifying a pop artist, mass production and circulation are the biggest indicators. Check mainstream media/entertainment outlets, such as MTV, VH1, E!, Rolling Stone magazine, or the "New Releases" or "Heavy Rotation" section of the local music store.
The ONLY genre of music. PERIOD.
Rap is true. Rap is the heart and soul voice of the streets proclaiming thier lives and telling us a story of heartache and woe. Living on the street is tough. I want to Snoop Dogg's mansion and he told me how hard his life is and how gangsta he is. Then he kicked me out and screwed my mother. He is my hero.
Me and all my friends are townies and some people just don't seem to realise that we are the best. Just last week, it took 24 of us to beat up an old lady. That is how hardcore we are. Sure, she killed 13 of us in the process but we managed to blacken her eye slightly.
As every intelligented person knows, msuic MUST consist of the following things
1: Lyrics (Classical has none)
2: A beat (Jazz has non)
3: Computer generated sounds (Rock has none
When was the last time Mozart mixed up a beat like Dr. Dre or Beethoven showed us his rapping skills and flow? NEVER! That proves they were not talented. When has Jimi Hendrix ever told us about himself through computer generated beats and not that shitty block of wood that only retarded children listen to.
If you're not a townie and don't listen to Gangsta rap, that means you are a emo which means you must be beaten up and killed for being a miserable bastard.
Straight G fo life nigga!
Cheeky bastards have the nerve to also put Classical, Opera, Jazz, Blues, Swing, Rock, Metal, Country, Reggae, Punk, Alternative and other forms of non-rap or pop are somehow considered music in the eyes of people to old to realise that music has finally been invented.