2. A fun word to say.
3. An explosive sound.
4. The part of a name of one of the guys from the book and movie The Outsiders. (His full first name is Sodapop.)
*Speaking of The Outsiders, PLEASE make entries to the word 'Dallas Winston'. Because he was the best-looking of the gang in the 1983 movie.*
2. "Pop. Pop. Pop. Hehe! This is so much fun!"
3. "POP! I think that was supposed to be my tire..."
4. "Sodapop Curtis. Mmm... Soda, or pop you ask?? Well, heck, let's have both since he's so darn SWEET! (Second most attractive of the Greasers in The Outsiders)
*DALLAS WINSTON IS (WAS) SOOO GOOD LOOKING!!! WHY IS LIFE THIS WAY?! NOW HE'S NOT!!! Make entries to the word 'Dallas Winston' and 'Dally'.
Californian: "Pot machine?" When did they begin the enterprise of vending the cannabis?
Washingtonian: No, good sir. I requested a "pop" machine.
Californian: Is "pop" some other form of illegal or illicit substance?
Washingtonian: No, bloke. Look here: "pop" as in a soft drink--such as a cola beverage, for example.
Californian: Ho! You desire to beseech a "soda."
Washingtonian: It's "pop," damnit. "Pop."
In a word, ass paste.
a. something that is popular (especially music)
b. soft drink or soda
a. to shoot
b. to hit; to slug; to punch
a. Madonna's music is an example of pop.
b. I would like nice, cold pop, please.
a. He popped a cap in his ass.
b. I popped him in the jaw.
3. a female that does a lot of stuff like give head or top or in simpler terms suck dick.
3. a girl that lets a lot of boys beat , smash , or just fuck her or she fucks a lot of guys
she let Joe, Jay, Rico, and Darius beat son, she a pop