1. A synonym for soda.
2. A fun word to say.
3. An explosive sound.
4. The part of a name of one of the guys from the book and movie The Outsiders. (His full first name is Sodapop.)
*Speaking of The Outsiders, PLEASE make entries to the word 'Dallas Winston'. Because he was the best-looking of the gang in the 1983 movie.*
1. "I'm so thirsty, I think I'll run over to the mart to get myself a pop!"
2. "Pop. Pop. Pop. Hehe! This is so much fun!"
3. "POP! I think that was supposed to be my tire..."
4. "Sodapop Curtis. Mmm... Soda, or pop you ask?? Well, heck, let's have both since he's so darn SWEET! (Second most attractive of the Greasers in The Outsiders)
*DALLAS WINSTON IS (WAS) SOOO GOOD LOOKING!!! WHY IS LIFE THIS WAY?! NOW HE'S NOT!!! Make entries to the word 'Dallas Winston' and 'Dally'.
"Pop" is what people from Michigan, Minnesota, and Washington use to denote "soda."
Washingtonian: Is there a pop machine in this venue? I am truly parched.
Californian: "Pot machine?" When did they begin the enterprise of vending the cannabis?
Washingtonian: No, good sir. I requested a "pop" machine.
Californian: Is "pop" some other form of illegal or illicit substance?
Washingtonian: No, bloke. Look here: "pop" as in a soft drink--such as a cola beverage, for example.
Californian: Ho! You desire to beseech a "soda."
Washingtonian: It's "pop," damnit. "Pop."
Horrible "music" in wich teenage girls age 13 and up sing about the hardships of love, they do not write their own songs, nor music, and there are no real instruments, just a repetitive and chaotic electronic beat in the background with the girl constantly going "ooooh ooooh! oh woah woah woah woah woah woah, heee heeeeya-ya! ooooh baby!" in between verses.
In a word, ass paste
Pop sucks for the most part, but as alwayse there are exceptions. while i don't like her music, i respect alicia keys. she actualy writes her own songs, is a good poet and is a freakin amazing pianist.
1. (adj) popular; mainstream
a. something that is popular (especially music)
b. soft drink or soda
a. to shoot
b. to hit; to slug; to punch
1. Pop music is usually catchy, but it can be overplayed.
a. Madonna's music is an example of pop.
b. I would like nice, cold pop, please.
a. He popped a cap in his ass.
b. I popped him in the jaw.
A crappy type of "music" (of which it should not be called.) The bands invlolved with this "music" always consist of greedy idiots, who don't realise they are just corperate tools.
Just look on top of the pops
3. a female that does a lot of stuff like give head
or in simpler terms suck dick.
3. a girl that lets a lot of boys beat
, or just fuck her or she fucks a lot of guys
yo shorty a pop son, i heard she gave ma nigga Joe head last week
she let Joe, Jay, Rico, and Darius beat son, she a pop
an informal term for a father ( ;
Hmm.. yo Pops in calling my cellphone, b****
v. To fire a firearm.
Shuh yo mouf, 'fo ima pop a cap in yo ass!