a time honored tradition only able to be participated in by those who have great skill
whos is down for some pool
1) Collective amount of money to be distributed.
2) Man-made, water-filled area designed for swimming. Can be dug into the ground or portable.
3) Recreational game where the player attempts to hit a 'cue ball' with a stick in an attempt to knock other balls into pockets on the side of the table.
1) I didn't win the college basketball pool, but it had only cost $6 to enter.
2) Dean is a lifeguard at the local pool, despite the fact that he's a pretty bad swimmer.
3) Pool and billiards may be the same game; I'm not exactly sure.
A place full of a wet substance called "water". You usally splash in this water, and or frolic and play.
Lets go play, and or frolic in our "pool".
Teacher: The Snake's been destroyed. The Pool's Open!
(first graders jump in and water turns yellow)
Cartman: OH GOD, THAT'S SICK!
The best sport ever, requiring now physical effort, but maximimum skill.
I played cricket and soccer until my drug habit made that impossible, now I jus' shoot pool.
Perfect for stoner's and/or pissheads.
"I wake up in the morning and think about having a cone and playing some pool."
1. a simple yet extremely pleasureable game where you use a long stick to knock many different colored balls into little holes called pockets-and you must put some white or green or blue (the colors vary) stuff on the end of your stick to get a better shot at the balls
2. any amount of money that a person can win in
3. a large often rectangular shaped area filled with water that people can exercise and play "games" in-MARCO!!!
1. Dude, pool last night was awesome...I hit like 8 balls into pockets last night-the chicks loved it!
2. The poker tournament pool was about 500 big ones
3. Those damn kids keep splashing everyone at the pool
Often misconstruded to mean a billard style game, it is infact a "nickname" for homosexual sex, usally used to refer to two males.
"Dude, I totally owned a guy at pool last night"
"hey there, maybe we should play pool sometime"
"Dude, i totally pooled our headteacher"
Noun - somebody who is loose or easy, inviting, all wet all the time, ready to go.
Chip's mom is a pool; I've been in her deep-end, to the bottom, many times.