1. A dismissive term. Used similarly to the way whatever
was used in the late 90s, albeit, used in a less flippant manner.
2. An all-encompassing word oft used in response to confrontation. Alludes to/implicates apathy, disaffection, resistance, and noncompliance. It relates ones commitment to achieving a goal or persisting forward action despite whatever obstacle might have prevented said goal from being achieved.)
* Usage is often accompanied by a hand motion similar to that of the Italian belisima
hand gesture, or the Californian talk to the hand
"The movie is rated R, do you still want to go?"
"Poof. We'll sneak in."
"Gosh, history is hard."
"Poof! We're out of class, so it's out of my mind ."
A homosexual, the poor man's term for homosexual. A word made famous and most commonly associated with Monty Python.
You great poof.
"Oh poof's not good enough for HIM, he has to be a bleeding FAIRY!"
Poof is a hair style that only looks good on Christina Grimmie and will never look bad on her ever!!
Girl:I just got my hair to have poof do you love it?
Guy:NO IT ONLY LOOKS GOOD ON CHRISTINA GRIMMIE!!
The British word for a homosexual (see faggit
) that is one of many variations of someone who desires someone of their same gender. See example below
"Ya poof! You tryin ta bugger me?"
one who takes pleasure in homosexuality
you are such a poof stop looking at my dick
1. A British derogatory term for a homosexual male.
2. A derogatory term for a Christian, usually a Creationist. Comes from the thought that everything was created as it was about ten thousand years ago, thus it would make a giant "poof!" noise such as a magician making a rabbit disappear.
1. I told you George was a poof, he just made a pass at me in the locker room.
2. The poof goes to church regularly on Sundays.
something that is blown up, or enlarged.
something a magician does
"her dress is poofy"
"thats a bit poofed up"
"poof and it appeared"
A winter fart.
*seeing someone with a cloud by their butt in the winter* OMG did that guy poof?!?!?