There recently have been rumours surfacing that Poodley Woodley was created first only to be cheaply copied by Chookie Wookie. It is said that these rumours came from deep within the Chookie Wookie Corporation. These rumours state that Chookie Wookie is not a superior phrase because it was in fact created in Poodley Woodley's image. The creators of Chookie Wookie have denied all these claims, stating that these rumours were probably released by their competitors the Poodley Woodley Group in order to gain the popular vote. On a side note, the Advertisement Executive of the Poodley Woodley Group had died of unknown causes.
1) The (ë) noise in Chookie Wookie come from an "ie", and in Poodley Woodley it is from an "ey". You can decide which one is better, based on aesthetic value.
2) In Poodley Woodley, the nonsensical word comes second after the first, which, still being nonsensical, is at least based on a real word. Chookie Wookie is the opposite, and the fact that Poodley is not a real word is balanced by the fact that neither is Wookie*.
3) Poodley Woodley is often used as an exclamation, whereas Chookie Wookie is usually used as a noun, or way to describe a person. An example of this being you could call someone a Chookie Wookie instead of a bastard, and everybody would know just what you're talking about. It is also more socially acceptable. Fans of Poodley Woodley will argue that while Chookie Wookie is more versatile, Poodley Woodley seems to roll loosely off the tongue and can be stated more quickly and fluently.
4) In both phrases, "oo" is used, in Poodley Woodley it pronounced (ōō) eg. noodle. However in Chookie Wookie it is pronounced (ŏŏ) eg. cookie.
5) Poodley Woodley has 14 letters whereas Chookie Wookie only has 13. Supporters of the Poodley Woodley Group say this proves that Chookie Wookie is inferior. But at the same time Chookie Wookie fans believe that the additional letter detracts from the overall look and efficiency of the word leaving Poodley Woodley bulky and cumbersome.
There are many stunning similarities between Poodley Woodley and Chookie Wookie, most assume they are coincidental but some of the Conspiracy theorists among us do not.
1) The second word in both Chookie Wookie and Poodley Woodley are stunningly similar. They both begin with "Woo" even though it is pronounced differently, and end in the sound (ë).
2) Both words consist of 4 syllables.
3) Both phrases will make the average baby smile, unless of course he is radio-active, in which case he will shat himself.
*Some Star Wars nerds may argue that Wookie is a real word. However, their opinion is invalid.
people in this world, Poodley Woodley people and Chookie Wookie people. Now Chookie Wookie people can like Poodley Woodley. And Poodley Woodley
people can like Chookie Wookie. But
nobody likes them both equally.
Somewhere you have to make a
choice. And that choice tells me
who you are."
-Mia Wallace, Pulp Fiction