In football, used to describe either of two kinds of kicking plays; a punt or a kickoff. The pooch punt is a targeted free kick intended to place the receiving team deep in its own zone, usually by aiming the kick to roll out of bounds. The pooch kick is either a high, lobbed kickoff intended to drop behind the opposing front line with the goal of the kicking team to recover, as in an on-side kick, or a low, hard line drive kick that is difficult for the receiving team to handle (also known as a squib kick).
1. "Man, he pooched that one beautifully, pinning the Packers inside the five yard line."
2. The pooch kick was recovered by the kicking team before it had gone the required ten yards, giving possession to the receiving team.
Beautiful stomach fat. I think its cute and fun to poke.
Aww I just wanna poke the pooch!
Another way to say dog
. Simple as that.
"Hey pooch, wanna go for a WALK?!?!"
an outward rounding of the stomach area -- can be sexy... or not
"Rub my pooch"
A synonym for cockbloking, cheating
A term used in the past tense (Pooched) when someone has been cockbloked or cheated on.
The origin of the word comes from a well-known character in Montreal, Canada and the surroundings.
Tagged as a musician, love and dating Guru, Pooch is a caricatural character, often depicted as a antagonist by himself. Loved by most and hated by some for diverse sexual or relationship reasons.
Over the years, his stories and events made so many angry husbands that the expression took a form in itself, spreading itself from mouth to ear.
- This guy's a real Pooch, don't let him near your girlfriend.
- Dude, I went at Sally's place yesterday and she was in the bed with another guy.
- Shit man, you've just been Pooched.
- Hey, who's that guy banging your wife? Oh shit, that's Pooch!
- I went to the club yesterday and met this hot lady, but some random guy came and Pooched her right up my nose! I ended up spending the night alone.
Pooch: The act of pooching can be described as being a bitch, not manning up, and being a pussy. When you pooch, you done goofed. Pooching is a normal act of being a guy. A person will pooch several times a week, but someone demonstrating championship behavior will never pooch.
Kid, you didn't get that chick's number. You pooched.
You didn't show up for happy hour. Way to pooch.
a pudgy cooch.
Damn, check out that girl's pooch!
occurs in a few Frank Zappa songs always as a verb, usually meaning fuck, also to form a particular embouchure
wouldn't pooch the guys in the band; sides of their faces pooch out at the corners