1. Adj. Weak
comical in its sheer idiocy or feebleness. Subpar
2. A really lame object/person or action
3. With gamers, it usually refers to the lame actions or ineffective gameplay referring to the awkwardness of their movements or lack of coordination while playing and thus getting owned
4. Used when frustrated as well when the pony is the source of the frustration
1."Man that guy was a total pony"
2."What a pony ass nigga"
3. "That movie was totally pony"
4. "That team was a bunch of ponies."
5. "They all played like a bunch of ponies"
6. "I havent seen so many ponies since a horse show"
7. "Man pony"
8. "Dammit why did you have to act like/ be such a pony. "
Twenty five pounds. Usually used in london.
Cost me a pony
Yo, you got a pony
Cockney rhyming slang; "pony-and-trap" - crap
omg that clan were so damn pony
a little horse
well its a horse...and its REALLY little.
cockney money slang 25 pounds sterling
cockney rhyming slang 'pony and trap' - crap.
I bought this for a pony but it was pony
ARE ASLEEP; POST PONIES
SO MUCH PONY
2. The ancestors of most modern ponies developed small stature due to living on the margins of livable horse habitat. - Wikipedia
"Modern Warfare 3
cost me two ponies!"
Canadian slang for an Umbrella which only 'posh urbanites' tend to use.
It was raining, and I was afraid of my hair getting ruined, so I brought my pony to the party.
A member of the equine family that measures up to 14.3hh. No taller. Anything above 14.3hh is classes as a hack, park hack etc.
Novice pony ring at an ODE etc,
"Daddy, I want another pony."