when properly equipped, some sick shit.
That GRP ripped that caddilac off the block, damn did u see that shit fly.
The first to introduce the "Muscle Car". In 1964, the G.T.O. was offered by Pontiac as a high end option on its popular midsize car, the Tempest LeMans. The High Performance option included a 389 CID engine that could be equipped with either a single 4 bbl or 3-Two bbl carburetors. The package was backed by a 4-Speed Transmission with a Hurst Shifter or an Automatic 3-Speed.
A factory built car that could outperform anything on the street.
Look at that Pontiac outrunning that Corvette! That is what I call power!
Poor ol' nigga thinks its a cadilac
U see a nigga drivn in a pontiac
Pontiac, GM's excitement division with such performance-oriented vehicles as the 185HP Aztek, 200HP SV6, and 200HP G6! Excitement indeed.
My Aztek looks lovely, doesn't it?
Good car manufacturer. They make nice cars that last a long time and run well. Drive it and see how good they are to drive.
That Pontiac firebird is awesome.
'Poor ol guinea wishes he could afford a car'
Hey, look at that kids..The guy who couldnt even afford a 1974 used gremlin was found on urban dictionary putting down pontiacs, even though he could never afford to buy or drive one. HA
No wonder youre out of work and have no money, you must spend all your free time on urban dictionary hating.
1. A city in MI. that is ran by predjudice black officials, & police
2. A city in MI. where white people think or wish they were black.
3. A city in MI. where girls like being called hoes
4. A city in MI. where white girls don't say dad they say babydaddy.
5. A city in MI. where someone who never worked a day in their life drives a better car than someone who's worked their entire life.
Pontiac has all kinds of hoes dude.