The world's second-largest ocean, separating the eastern Americas and western Europe and Africa, extending from the Artic in the North and the Antartic in the South.
"So James, how is it across the Pond?"
1. A man-made body of water usually found in gardens and parks.
2. A website based around weird animations, usually crap) flash games and a weird (really weird) storys.
3. Home of the Billy Chronicles
1. I have five fish swimming in my pond.
2. Have you guys checkout pond.6te.net recently.
3. Have you read the latest Billy Chronicle at pond.6te.net yet. It's worse than the last one and that must have been really hard.
cool water where people go to cool off - located on a farm. a place for sexual explorations.
it is also a secret meeting place on hot summer nights, for college homosexuals.
Holden: Have you seen Luke and Noah?
Lily: Yes, I think they just went down to the pond
Luke: That was the best swim I have ever had.
Noah: Oh I know.
To pond - to have sexual intercourse with someone affectionately.
I would really love to pond Amy Pond.
A body of water similar in size to a pool. Larger than a puddle but smaller than a lake, ponds usually have some time of small lifeforms living within.
I found 25 dollars tied to a body in the pond down the street. Woohoo! 25 dollars!
What the boyfriend of a duck lover calls his girlfriend's vagina.
When Jennifer got home from feeding the ducks, Austin fucked her in her pond with his cock (i.e. duck).
the past tense of "pwned" which is technically already past tense but who cares
LOL pond!!, i poked holes in the end of your condoms when you weren't looking, your a father now